On popular demand, NurseryLive is here with another edition of the Kitchen Gardening Workshop for Beginners, where we not only reintroduce you to healthy and sustainable eating but also help you to walk through the process of growing your own food.
In this era of chemical-laden food, not only the body but also the soul is deprived of nutrition. Starting a Kitchen garden will not only give you organic produce right from your backyard to relish but will also bring happiness and joy to your plate.
In this class of 120 Minutes, we will help you to grow your own herbs, veggies, and fruits from scratch in your urban city homes having minimal space at disposal.
Let us help you smash those health goals in 2021.
In this workshop, we will be giving a live demo along with knowledge about the basics of kitchen gardening.
Book Your Seat Now!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date and Time: Sat, 31 July 2021, 11:00 a.m. IST
Duration: 120 minutes
1. To make your workshop more interactive, nurserylive recommends you to purchase the following:
Vermicompost - 1 kg (Set of 2)
Perlite - 500 g
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 250 g
Neem Cake - 1 kg (Set of 2)
Vegetable and Herb Seeds
Germination Tray (70 Cells, Round) (Set of 5)
2. You are requested to keep some old newspapers and a watering can/ spray bottle handy.
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
What do you get?
- What is Kitchen Gardening?
- What are gardening essentials?
- How to prepare the soil?
- How to select seeds?
- What is the right time to plant seeds?
- How to identify healthy seeds?
- Preparation of seedlings
- Different sowing methods
- Plants propagation and pruning
- Watering requirement and process
- Pest and nutrient management
- Harvesting process
- Live Demo
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, a full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session