(MRP Inclusive of all taxes) Shipping ₹ 79 for entire order Dispatch in 7 days Country of origin: India Today's Offer Surprise Gift (₹100) On...View full details
(MRP Inclusive of all taxes) Shipping ₹ 79 for entire order Dispatch in 7 days Country of origin: India Today's Offer Surprise Gift (₹100)...View full details
Want to add an extra pop of colour? Mussaenda may be your best bet!
It belongs to West Africa and comes in numerous shades like red, white, rose, pale pink and other such shades. Mussaenda Plants don’t need a lot of water but are delicate to the applied force, hence it is suggested that a sprinkling method should be followed.
Mussaendas, sometimes known as Bangkok Roses, are widely grown throughout the world's tropics and subtropics. They thrive in the warmer, wetter months of the year and put on quite a show in gardens.
While many of the showy hybrid plants dislike cool, dry conditions, Mussaenda species are much more hardy and can be found in milder subtropical climates.
Mussaenda Plants plants are not as resilient as others and need some care. Regular fertilisation, mulching and delicate watering practices are sure to foster better health in these vibrant beauties.
How To Care For Your New Mussaenda Plants Baby?
Mussaenda Plants plants are great for beautifying dull and boring interiors, almost transforming them into lively places with their vibrancy. They are easy to acclimatize, all you need is to place them in a sunny spot which lets them get their daily dose of the sun.
Mussaenda Plants are the perfect plants for indoors as well as the outdoors. Wherever there is space, sunlight, some light watering and weekly pruning available, these plants are going to thrive thoroughly.
Visit NurseryLive to know all that you can about Mussaenda plants and other exotic plants which can help you transform your living space into your vision!
Mussaenda plant is propagated from Seed, softwood or semi-hardwood cuttings
To plant Mussaenda plant consider the following points
1. To grow plant in pot, choose a pot having of 7-10 inch upper diameter and drainage holes.
2. Fill the 1/3 pot with well drained soil rich in organic content and place the plant in the center of the pot.
3. Fill the remaining pot with same soil.
4. Keep the plant in indirect bright light location for 2-3 days and then gradually move to a location that receives more than 6 hours of direct sunlight.
5. Once the plant is overgrown in current pot, plant it in field. If you are planting purchased plant directly in ground follow below procedure.
1. Keep the plant in indirect bright light for 3-4 days and gradually move to a location receiving direct sunlight for more than 6 hours a day.
2. Dig a pit twice the size of the bag/pot the current plant is in.
3. Fill the 1/3 of pit with soil rich in organic content, place the plant in center and fill the pit with same soil.
4. Apply water. General caring tips- Plant should get more than 6 hours of sunlight a day. Water the plant when surface soil (1-2 inch) feels dry to touch. Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season (June-July).
Mussaenda Plant is grown by seed and softwood or semi-hardwood cuttings. Consider the following points to grow plant.
1. Sunlight- More than 6 hours of natural direct bright sunlight is required.
2. Soil- Soil should be well drained, fertile and nutrient rich.
3. Water- Water the plant when 1-2 inch surface soil layer feels dry to touch.
4. Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season.
Note - For further details check the product description on nurserylive.com