From a crafty little bonsai park to a fairy garden, there are no limits to what you can create in a glass bowl! Experts from nurserylive are here to help you with the creation of a self-sustainable Terrarium! This 90-minute online workshop shares how to create a Terrarium, a mini world of lush & beautiful gardens!
A Terrarium is a self-contained ecosystem that brings the serendipity of an outdoor garden in a glass bowl. Let us get creative and enjoy gardening on a small scale.
Along with access to the workshop session, you also receive a DIY kit!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 17 July 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. IST
Duration: 90 minutes
Tip: You are requested to keep some old newspapers and some water handy.
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
No green thumb required. Book a session now!
What Makes It Special?
Reasons why this workshop is perfect for you:
- Inculcate gardening habits right
- Boost your creativity
- Keep yourself engaged and connected with nature
Highlights of this workshop:
- Introduction to terrariums
- Different types of terrariums
- Plant selection and plant needs
- How to successfully design a terrarium
- Post care and maintenance of terrariums
What do you get?
To help you get started, nurserylive provides a DIY Round Glass Vase Couple Terrarium, which contains:
- A Succulent Plant
- A Preserved Moss (Green)
- Ready to use soil mix
- Blue and White sand
- Marbles Chips Pebbles
- A round terrarium glass vase to house your garden
- Miniature garden toys which include a pin foam mushroom and a plastic toddler couple
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- If any damage is reported at the time of delivery in the DIY kit
- In case if sufficient time is available for replacement, the replacement would be made
- In case if sufficient time is not available for replacement, a full refund would be initiated
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session