Kids bored at home? Put an end to their lockdown woes by joining experts from nurserylive to learn how to maintain and decorate a miniature garden. This 90 minute online workshop shares how to turn your space into a bountiful miniature garden!
A miniature garden is literally a living garden on a tiny scale. It is a perfect choice for those who lack time and space to maintain a garden and serves as an attractive addition for home decor. From a tiny landscape to a beach scene lets get creative and enjoy gardening on a small scale.
Along with access to the workshop session, you also receive a DIY kit!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. IST
Duration: 90 minutes
Age: 8 yrs+
Tip: You are requested to keep some old newspapers and some water handy
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
No green thumb required. Book a session now!
What makes it special?
Reasons why this workshop is perfect for your kid:
- Inculcate gardening habits right from their childhood
- Boost their creativity
- Keep them engaged and connected with nature
Highlights of this workshop:
- Introduction to gardening
- Basics of transplanting
- Understanding of soil and water requirement
- How to successfully design a miniature garden
- Post care and maintenance of miniature gardens
What do you get?
To help your kids get started, nurserylive provides with a DIY Riverside village - Miniature Garden Kit, which contains:
- A Syngonium plant
- Ready to use soil mix
- Stone sand
- Preserved moss
- A ceramic pot to house your garden
- Miniature garden toys which include ducks, a bridge and cottages
- Natural Chips Pebbles
Availability is based on first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- If any damage is reported at the time of delivery in the DIY kit
- In case if sufficient time is available for replacement, the replacement would be made
- In case if sufficient time is not available for replacement, a full refund would be initiated
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late wonÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢t be allowed to join the session