Did you know that nutrient-dense Microgreens happen to be more nutritious than mature vegetables?
Nurserylive is conducting again a 60-minute online workshop that will help you harvest microgreens and consume them.
Harvesting microgreens are ideal for beginners and city homes that have less space and sunlight. Learn to grow fresh organic microgreens like baby spinach, baby methi, mustard and likes at home!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 7 August 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. IST
Duration: 60 minutes
1. You can use garden soil, a saucer-type container, and seeds such as Wheat, Mustard, Methi, etc. from your kitchen.
2. To make your workshop more interactive, nurserylive recommends you to purchase any of the below microgreen kits/seeds.
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session