Are you new to gardening? Worried about your plants? House plants have hit a new height in popularity as many of us now spend more time at home than ever before! Learn how to keep your plants happy and healthy.
We are back with our plant care workshop to assist you to find the right plant for your space and care for that as well. We'll offer you some plant care tips that will set you up for success, no matter at what stage you are in your plant care journey.
Book your seats in order to find the right plant for your room and learn how to care for it, all the tips and techniques you need. We're going to guide you through how to select the right houseplants, and then our experts at Nurserylive are going to guide you through essential plant care, amateur mistakes to avoid, and how to listen to your plants.
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 7 August 2021
Time: 11 am IST
Duration: 120 minutes
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
Book a session now!
What do you get?
- Introduction to Bonsai
- Types and shapes of Bonsai
- Plant selection
- Pot and soil requirements for Bonsai
- Potting procedure and root trimming
- Training and pruning a Bonsai
- Maintenance and nutrition management
To make your workshop more interactive, nurserylive recommends you purchase any of the below material.
1. Aluminium wire for Bonsai (1 mm)
2. Aluminium wire for Bonsai (2 mm)
3. Bonsai cutter
4. Bonsai tool kit
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, a full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session