Aloe Vera Plants
Aloe Vera plant has a long history of use as natural medicine. The main ingredient in the plant is called Aloe. It is a cactus-like plant, which means it needs plenty of sunlight. It can be used in many ways, like sunburned skin, to relieve itching and treat various wounds.
Following are the types of Aloe Vera plants:
- Aloe juvenile
- Aloe vera
- Aloe barbadensis vera
- Aloe arborescens
- Aloe humilis
- Aloe descoingsii
Aloe Vera plants contain numerous significant features –
- Consists of amino acids, fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Contains enzymes having a significant effect on bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.
- They are used in the treatment of burns, wounds, cuts, and injuries.
- They are used for the treatment of internal injuries, muscle and joint problems.
- Relieves muscle spasms, cramps, and controls blood sugar levels.
- Its unique latex treats against insect bites.
- Useful in the treatment of ulcers.
- Prevents urinary tract infections.
- Increases prostaglandins production, essential for maintaining a healthy uterus, ovary, fallopian tubes, and other female reproductive system organs.
Aloe Vera plants are available almost everywhere. Choose the right one for your requirement by visiting NurseryLive’s online store. Cherry-pick the most refined quality Aloe plant and stay benefitted for the rest of your life!
< Show Less
Original price ₹ 299Current price ₹ 249| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
Original price ₹ 1,649Current price ₹ 1,099| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
Original price ₹ 1,499Current price ₹ 999| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
₹ 299| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
Original price ₹ 1,135Current price ₹ 749| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
Original price ₹ 1,519Current price ₹ 1,049| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
₹ 199| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
₹ 1,349| /✓ 2+ Offers inside
₹ 549| /✓ 2+ Offers inside