** for new paypal users only
Description for Bermuda Grass A Grade
Bermuda grass is a medium- to fine-textured warm season turf-grass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons.
It has excellent heat, drought, and salt tolerance.
Bermuda grass is the most widely used species on athletic fields and golf course fairways/tee boxes due to its high wear tolerance and rapid recovery.
The color of this grass is usually dark green and spreads by rhizomes and stolons. This grass has the ability to grow in extreme climate conditions because of its extensive root system. It has a good tolerance capacity against insects and diseases.
Bermuda grass can grow in coastal areas as well.
Planting and care
Caring for Bermuda Grass A Grade
- Bermuda grass care is not difficult. A light daily watering is all that is necessary while the grass is establishing.
- Once the grass is established, the watering frequency can be decreased, but the amount of water per watering session increased.
- As soon as the grass reaches 2 inches, it can be mowed with a sharp blade. Mowing will help the grass toughen up and spread.
- Once in a year rake the lawn before rain and top dress with a rich mixture of decomposed manure and soil. This will accelerate the grass with new vigorous growth.
- Fertilize six weeks after planting with a complete fertilizer that releases nitrogen slowly.
Typical uses of Bermuda Grass A Grade
Special features: Best for lawns and sport grounds.
Ornamental use: Bermuda grass is planted for beautiful and durable grass lawns.
Medicinal use: Used as a traditional herb in Ayurvedic medicines. It is beneficial to wounds, piles, eczema, urticaria, injuries, eye problems, skin rashes, constipation, indigestion, constipation, mental debility, diabetes, epilepsy, vaginal problems, menstrual problems, gynecological problems.
- https://www.outsidepride.com/seed/grass-seed/bermuda-grass-seed/Planting-Bermuda-Grass/ https://www.outsidepride.com/seed/grass-seed/bermuda-grass-seed/Planting-Bermuda-Grass/
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about bermuda grass a grade - 250 gm seeds