Freesias bloom the gorgeous, delicate, and fragrant red colored flowe This flowers boost the garden beauty. This blooming beauty captures your heart.
Freesias are a popular spring flowering bulb that produces bright and cheerful blooms with a delightful scent. A wide range of colors and an alluring floral fragrance make freesia hard to resist.
With up to eight trumpet-shaped, upward-pointing blossoms on leafless stems, freesias make delightful cut flowers that last a long time in the vase.
||Up to 2 feet
||Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season
- Freesia is propagated by a bulb
- Best planting season of this bulb is in early in the spring
- Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
||Full to partial sunlight
||Sandy loam soil
||20 to 35 degrees C
||Apply any organic fertilizer
Freesia special feature
- This flowering plant is used as an ornamental plant