The Vermiculite is used in horticulture in its exfoliated form for enhanced benefits. This inorganic clean, odorless product can be used as soil substitute or to amend the soil.
Exfoliated vermiculite is beneficial to use in soil as it enhance aeration in soil and prevents root rot while still retaining moisture and nutrients. Especially the plant cuttings, seeds, cactus and succulent plants show faster growth in them.
This product can be used in all types of soil mix for its unique benefits.
- Store in dry place
- Keep away from the reach of the children
- Consult physician if ingested
- OdorlessEco friendlyChemical freePrevents root rot in soilHolds moisture and nutrientsDoes not change soil pH
How to use?
- Use to fill pots alone / with soil (Depends on plant)Can be used to amend soil in already potted plants
- Use in equal amount if using along with soil alone
- Works even better if used along with soil and others Can be used in seed starter mixes
This is not the source of nutrients but can retain moisture and nutrients for making them available to the plants.