Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves), Codiaeum Variegatum Punctatum Aureum - Plant
- Easy to grow
- Indoor air purifier
- Can be used for hedges, Mixed borders, screening, etc
What makes it special:
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves), Codiaeum Variegatum Punctatum Aureum
Croton Gold Dust plants are found in landscapes and indoors as houseplants solely for their good looks. The plants grow to a maximum height of about 3 feet, although other members of the Croton family grow up to 6 feet. Their gold-flecked leaves with deep green color and their beautiful appearance make it the best foliage plant for decorative purpose. Croton is typically offered as an indoor plant, but can also be used outdoors as a seasonal accent plant in containers or plantings of annuals or mixed ornamentals.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Croton Gold Dust
- Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition. For re-potting procedure click here
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Application of Fertilizer
Typical uses of Croton Gold Dust
Special features: The colorful foliage of croton along with air purification ability makes it unique and special.
Ornamental use: Can be used for Container, Foundation, Hedges, Houseplant, Mixed Border, Screening, etc.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
A perfect house plant.
I am staying in Bangalore so delivery time may damage the plant?
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...