The product includes lucky bamboo plant + pot + pebbles.
Lucky bamboo is a favorite houseplant to give to someone to say Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…â€œgood luck!Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬ It could be just before a test, for a grand opening, or just for fun. These little shoots make fantastic companions because they are so tolerant and easy to care for.
According to Chinese traditions, the significance of lucky bamboo is tied to how many stalks you have. There are different meanings associated with various lucky bamboo arrangements.
Five stalks represent the areas of life that impact wealth.
ItÃƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢s fairly simple to learn how to care for lucky bamboo.
- Carefully remove any packaging and add rocks to your container to act as an anchor.
- Place your bamboo in indirect sunlight.
- Fill your container with enough water to cover the roots.
- Lucky bamboo prefers a temperature range of 65Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“95 °F (18Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“35 °C).
- Optional: use a liquid houseplant fertilizer every three to four weeks.
- Remove any yellow leaves.
- Repot the bamboo as its roots outgrow the container.