(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Nariyal, Coconut (Golden, Hybrid)
Growing a coconut palm tree is easy and fun. Below you will find the steps for planting coconuts and growing coconut palms from them.
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Prefers fertile, slightly alkaline, loose, somewhat gritty loams with good drainage. Add lime to acidic soils to adjust the soil pH. Best grown with regular and consistent moisture during the growing season.
Planting and care
Caring for Nariyal
- First, water the coconut tree frequently.
- As long as the soil drains well, you really cant water it too often.
- If you decide to repot your coconut tree, remember to add sand or vermiculite to the new soil to keep the water draining well.
- Second, growing coconut palms are heavy feeders that require regular, complete fertilizer.
- Look for a fertilizer that provides both the basic nutrients plus trace nutrients like boron, manganese and magnesium.
Typical uses of Nariyal
Special features: Rock gardens, border fronts, edgings, fragrance gardens and containers. When massed, these mat-forming plants can form an attractive ground cover.
Culinary use: edible in mainy things, as fruit ,aschutney or juice or sweets etc.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Crested Lepidagathis, called Mullabanthi in Telugu, has been used by the yanadi tribe in Andhra Pradesh as a traditional medicine. It is used in the treatment of fever. It is also used in treating inflammations - aqueous extract of leaves mixed with Ocimum juice and the tuberous flower ash mixed with coconut oil is a concoction, which is applied on parts affected by inflammation. In Chhattisgarh, people use leaf extract for treating malaria
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
How many plants like this needed for a 500 SQFT living hall
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
I want 2 purchase more of this so please provide this product on last offered dicounted price.
Gud quality n healthy plants sent. Excellent packing to ensure plant safety
Great plant..looked nice.