Do not mind getting your hands dirty? Try something new! NurseryLive is back with another edition of Kokedama Workshop. Experts from nurserylive are conducting a 90-minute online workshop that will help you master the art of making unique, Japanese inspired, Kokedama moss balls.
Kokedama, simply translated as moss ball (koke = moss, dama = ball), is a Japanese art form that offers a whole new way of displaying houseplants. It makes up for a unique live gift on any occasion for dear ones. Create your own hanging string garden !
Along with access to the workshop session, you also receive a DIY kit!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. IST
Duration: 90 minutes
Tip: You are requested to keep some old newspapers and a bowl filled with water handy
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
Book a session now!
What makes it special?
- Introduction to history and art of Kokedama
- Basics of selecting plants and other material for Kokedama
- How to successfully make Kokedama balls
- Post care and maintenance of your Kokedama ball
What do you get?
To help you get started, nurserylive provides with a Low Maintenance Syngonium Plant Moss Ball - Kokedama Kit, which contains:
- A syngonium plant
- A jute thread roll
- Natural dried moss
- Red soil
Availability is based on first-come, first-served basisTerms and Conditions
- If any damage is reported at the time of delivery in the DIY kit
- In case if sufficient time is available for replacement, the replacement would be made
- In case if sufficient time is not available for replacement, a full refund would be initiated
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session