Did you know that home composting helps in enriching the soil, retain moisture and suppress plant diseases and pests, along with reducing methane emissions from landfills lowering your carbon footprint?
A good gardener should be equipped to turn organic waste from his own kitchen into nature's best mulches for plants. NurseryLive is here to teach you the same.
NurseryLive Experts are conducting a 60-minute online workshop that will help you build and maintain your own compost.
Home composting is ideal for beginners and people living in city homes as it increases the quality of the soil by increasing the number of organic materials and micronutrients. Adding rich compost to your normal garden soil will not only help you create a healthful environment for plants but will also help you manage the problem of waste disposal.
Book your seats for this valuable workshop now and take your first step towards sustainability!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date: Saturday, 20 Feb 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. IST
Duration: 60 minutes
Tip: To make your workshop more interactive, nurserylive recommends you purchase our Home Compost Kit (For Family of 2). You may use this kit while attending the workshop and enjoy a great hands-on experience!
What do you get?
- Introduction to home composting
- Basics of home composting
- How home compost benefits your house plants?
- Learn different methods of composting
- How to successfully set up your home compost maker?
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the session