Best Seller Plants
The best seller plants are generally the ones that are very popular with gardeners, whether they're perennial plants that grow fast, and stay around and bloom for years. These plants do not have much foliage. They have small white blossoms that turn into beautiful and colourful flowers during the flowering season.
Some vegetables like beans, broccoli, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts are very succulent, and can be eaten raw. For this reason, they are suitable for those on restricted or limited diets.
- Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green)
- Ixora Mini Dwarf (Any Color)
- 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Limelight Dragon Tree
- Areca Palm (Small)
- Philodendron Xanadu Green
- Jade plant (Green)
- Mogra, Arabian Jasmine
If you want to get the best out of your purchase, you should know the best seller plants' relative features.
- require very little care
- tolerate minimal soil conditions, temperature, and water-loving
- take high levels of soil salinity
- resistant to insects and most weather conditions
- form dense thickets
- do not have open flower stalks
Why Choose NurseryLive?
It doesn't matter whether your best seller is perennials or annuals; they have to be popular, at least enough to warrant a visit from a friend who's interested in gardening!
Best seller plants give your garden a fantastic lush-green look.
Consider picking your favourite green buddies from Nurserylive's online site to get the best value for your money!
< Show Less