|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Mappia Foetida, Kalagaura, Narkya
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8 to 10. In St. Louis, grow in containers or tubs that are overwintered indoors or as year-round houseplants. Container plants may be grown as shrubs or trained as ornamental standards. Plants generally grow best when overwintering period is short.
Planting and care
Choose a warm, sheltered location when growing. The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot.
Caring for Mappia Foetida
- Plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Typical uses of Mappia Foetida
Special features: Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8 to 10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
can I grow absolutely indoor or outdoor? or partly indoor or outdoor?
?How many years will it live?
i am very excited on seeing a live plant online.
Online Plants sell the Super Model of plants!
What are other names of this plant?