|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Philodendron house plants thrive indoors year round without complaint, but they enjoy an occasional stay outdoors in a shady spot when the weather permits.
Taking the plant outdoors also gives you a chance to flush the soil with plenty of fresh water and clean the leaves. Unlike most house plants, philodendrons do not experience as much stress when moving from indoor to outdoor settings.
Planting and care
Philodendron care incorporates three basic needs: sunlight, water and fertilizer.
Use small 5 to 8 Inch pots. Use colourful pots to make the potted plant look attractive.
Caring for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight. Find a position near a window where the suns rays never actually touch the foliage.
- While it is normal for older leaves to yellow, if this happens to several leaves at the same time, the plant may be getting too much light. When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.
- Feed Philodendron house plants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains micronutrients. Water the plant with the fertilizer monthly in spring and summer and every six to eight weeks in fall and winter.
- Slow growth and small leaf size is the plant's way of telling you that it is not getting enough fertilizer.
- Pale new leaves usually indicate that the plant is not getting enough calcium and magnesium, which are essential micro-nutrients for philodendrons
Typical uses of Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: A quick growing attractive climber.
Beauty of the leaves are rewarding house plant.
Used as a ground cover also, but mostly as mos stick specimen as it can trained along them easily.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
Very nice plant to have.
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)