1 PACKET CONTAINS 50 SEEDS OF Iceland Poppy Nudicale Mixed - Seeds.
It is used extensively in the southeast, since a fall seeding will create a lavish spring display, but the plants are unable to live through the hot summer that follows.
||2 feet in height.
||pink, yellow, orange, rose, white, cream and stunning bicolors.
Planting and care
- Iceland poppy care includes a onetime feeding in spring
- Other Iceland poppy care involves the deadheading of spent blooms for more of the cup-shaped flowers to appear
- You should also water infrequently during times of limited rainfall
- Now that youâ€™ve learned how to grow an Iceland poppy, be sure to plant some seeds in fall when youâ€™re planting spring bulbs into a sunny area
- Plant them in masses for showy blooms
- The Iceland poppy flower is a great companion to other spring blooming plants
Poppy Iceland Nudicale Mixed Color care
- In warm climates plant Iceland poppies in the fall for bloom the following spring
- When the summer heat arrives they will die-out
- In cooler climates they can be sown in spring and will bloom the first year - and will live for a couple of seasons flowering in spring and early summer
||Full Sun to Partial Shade.
||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season.
||65 ° F
||Apply any organic fertilizer
Poppy Iceland Nudicale Mixed Color special feature
These large, silky, showy poppies are superb for cutting.
Poppy Iceland Nudicale Mixed Color uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose for example decorations