The single gift pack contains 1 Money plant green plant along with ceramic pot,pebbles, a gift card & a goody bag.
Minimum quantity to order : 30 pieces
Why Money Plant is good for gifting
Besides money plant, other commonly used names for this plant are pothos, silver vine, devil's ivy, and Solomon Islands ivy. The leaves are heart-shaped.
- This money plant has an important value in Feng-shui.
- The plants can decorate various places.
- Many plants are believed to bring prosperity and good luck.
- With attractive leaves, this plant makes a beautiful gift.
Caring instructions for Money Plant
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Each living gift contains
- 1 Money plant - Green
- 1 ceramic pot
- 25 Gm white pebbles
- 1 Gift card with message
- 1 Colorful printed goody bag
- We need minimum 7 working days after order confirmation to process the order.
- All branding material (if any) should be provided at the time of order confirmation.
- The color and design of goodie bag and gift card may vary depending on availability.
- The gift pack must be opened from packed a box as soon as received.
- Any customization to this pack will carry an additional cost.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.