(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Coleus (Maroon)
They have some of the most stunningly colored foliage in combinations of green, yellow, pink, red, maroon, etc. Coleus also have a wide variety of leaf sizes and overall shapes. This means that no matter what area you are looking to put coleus, you can find one that will be perfect. These plants are great for adding color to the garden (or home), especially in those dark, drab-looking corners.
Planting and care
Coleus plants should be grown in the garden in bright, indirect light, or in partial shade. The lower growing dwarf varieties (6-12 inch) will create a colorful border, or you can use the taller (up to 36") types as a dramatic background planting. Many Coleus plants will survive full sun exposure but the foliage color is often enhanced when they are grown in the shade.
Coleus is also quite striking when they are planted in a container and grown as a house plant. By removing the flower spikes as they develop, and keeping the plant pinched back, the Coleus can be kept growing as a perennial for several seasons.
Caring for Coleus
- Where the growing season is long, pinch the tips of the stems regularly to encourage branching and compact growth.
- When growing coleus, keep in mind that these beauties can grow rapidly.
- Plant coleus close together as bedding plants or tuck them into baskets and containers for a fast growing and spectacular addition.
- Another factor in coleus care is overwintering, as these plants, which are considered tender annuals, are highly susceptible to cold temperatures.
Typical uses of Coleus
These plants are great for adding colour in the garden (or home), especially in those dark, drab-looking corners.
Their diversity of foliage colour, leaf shape, and growth habit make Coleus a valuable container and bedding plant, especially in shade where summer colour is scarce.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Suddenly all my house plants have started blooming and have lush foliage :)
Got the plant in good condition, and it is growing well.
This plant can be planted in a simple pot.
Fresh and beautiful, Must buy!
perfect gift for your office and home.