With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ixora Mini Dwarf (Pink)
Dwarf Ixora are popularly used as low hedges because of their shrub form and compact appearance. They look attractive when they bloom profusely. The plants possess leathery leaves, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in length, and produce large clusters of tiny flowers in the summer.
Planting and care
Caring for Ixora Mini Dwarf
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Mulch around plants in dry areas to help retain soil moisture.
- Prune the plant in the spring season.
- The best re-potting season is a spring season for this plant.
Typical uses of Ixora Mini Dwarf
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: This plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about ixora mini dwarf (pink) - gift plant