- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
What makes it special:
Best air purifier indoor plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron xanadu Green
Philodendron Green Xanadu is an excellent ornamental indoor plant. It has deeply dissected, lobed green leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch wide glossy leaves. Its flowers have dark red spathes. It takes few years for a Philodendron to flower and it rarely flowers indoors. It may occasionally produce aerial roots. Philodendron green looks great in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. It can also remove harmful toxins from air.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Philodendron xanadu Green
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light or bright indirect artifical light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Application of Fertilizer
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Philodendron xanadu Green
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
Plant was healthy and growing.Delivered in well packed protective method. Appreciable. Thank you
I bought this in January and it is in good condition I must say.
Very good garden plants, worth enough for normal gardening. Got for deal price.
This plant can be planted in a simple pot.