(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small)
Peace Lily, is a very popular indoor houseplant. It is a clump-growing herbaceous perennial which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes.
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Planting and care
Caring for Peace Lily
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Peace lily away from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Peace lily should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
Typical uses of Peace Lily
Special features: One of the rare indoor flowering plant and excellent air purifying plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant anywhere.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Got in good condition, found no problem, happy :)
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks