(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lantana (Lavender)
In frost-free climates, it's a great perennial ground cover, as well. Lantana is a genus of about 150 species of perennial flowering plants in the verbena family, Verbenaceae.
Lantana plant grows up to 24 inches tall with a spread of up to 4 feet. Plant blooms in summer to fall season.
Planting and care
Simply choose a sunny location and plant them in well-draining soil. Although these plants are tolerant of many soil conditions, lantana flowers prefer slightly acidic soil. Mulching with pine needles is an easy way to raise pH levels in areas with low acid.
Caring for Lantana
- In warmer climates, you need not need any special winter care, though if you live in a more temperate climate, you should take care to mulch (shredded bark is best) your lantana over the winter and heavily prune in the spring.
- In colder areas, lantana should be treated as an annual, as it will not sustain itself over cold winters.
- Make sure to place it in an indoor area that gets a lot of natural sunlight.
Typical uses of Lantana
Special features: Attractive flower color
Ornamental use: Lantana plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Not satisfied with product.
Totally dry and only two dry sticks. No signs of even buds to expect fresh leaves. The image is only for reference purpose only.
?Is it real plant or artificial ???
Perfectly shipped with care... Live plant is healthy...
Awesome packing for live plant.?
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.