With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia Amoena Tropic Snow
A shorter, more compact variety, Tropic Snow shows off creamy-white leaves flushed with green and edged in rich, dark green. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
Planting and care
Dieffenbachia is propagated by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting. With a minimum temperature of 5 degrees, dieffenbachia must be grown indoors in temperate areas. They need light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. They also need moderately moist soil, and should be fertilized organically
Leaves will periodically roll up and fall off to make way for new leaves. Yellowing of the leaves is generally a sign of problematic conditions, such as a nutrient deficiency in the soil. Dieffenbachia responds well to hot temperatures and dry climates.
Caring for Dieffenbachia Amoena Tropic Snow
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching towards the light on one side.
- Watering should be when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize plants with organic fertilizers.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock. When potting or repotting plants, spring-time is best just before the growing season begins.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia Amoena Tropic Snow
Special features: Dieffenbachia amoena is a very popular house plant due to its easy going nature. They have beautifully patterned leaves and thick stems.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can be kept in semi shade areas
Good growth and 90% germination
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
Gud quality n healthy plants sent. Excellent packing to ensure plant safety
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments