With this purchase you will get:
Description for Morpankhi, Thuja Compacta
The tubular flowers are violetish white in the throat with streaks of violet. The flower throat is also hairy.
Thuja are evergreen trees growing from 10 to 200 feet (3.0 to 61.0 metres) tall, with stringy-textured reddish-brown bark. The shoots are flat, with side shoots only in a single plane. The leaves are scale-like 1 to 10 mm long
Planting and care
Planting season of the thuja is in the monsoon and spring season. This plant easily grows in the pot and ground. The potted plant requires fertilizer once in a month. Prune the plant in the spring season.
Caring for Morpankhi
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Morpankhi
Special features: The main difference is that Morphankhi has all leaves and branchlets in one plane.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
can you supply marble or terracotta rectangular pot?
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
Excellent proctus collection
Awesome.... Really I feel its now safe to buy plants online. Perfect packing....Great idea.
Worth Money. Good Product
Any query about morpankhi, thuja compacta - plant