347+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sedum Adolphii
Pink Sedum is a perennial of dry areas, with spreading stems, 8-75 cm tall. Bluish green, flat, fleshy, ovate leaves have somewhat wavy margins.
Planting and care
When growing sedum, keep in mind that sedum plants need very little attention or care. They will thrive in conditions that many other plants thrive in, but will do just as well in less hospitable areas. They are ideal for that part of your yard that gets too much sun or too little water to grow anything else. A common name for sedum is stonecrop, due to the fact that many gardeners joke that only stones need less care and live longer.
Caring for Sedum Adolphii
- Purchase a well-draining container for planting Sedum adolphi. The container should not be any bigger than 2 inches more in diameter than the root section of the plant.
- A larger container will contain more potting soil than is needed for the plant to grow. Unused potting soil collects moisture and the organic material in the potting soil will create fungal problems that can spread to the plant.
- Water the Sedum adolphi when the soil in the container is dry. Test the soil for dryness by pushing your finger through the gravel mulch into the top inch of soil. Water heavily until water runs from the bottom of the container.
Typical uses of Sedum Adolphii
Special features: Sedum is easily planted. For shorter varieties, simply laying the sedum on the ground where you want it to grow is normally enough to get the sedum plant started there. They will send out roots from wherever the stem is touching the ground and root itself
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: The whole plant in decoction is administered as an anthelmintic enema; a root-decoction is taken by women in pregnancy as a tonic, and the fresh root is used as a snuff (or is chewed) to treat colds. In Ivory Coast, the leaf-sap is used as an antiemetic and to calm the intercostal and intestinal pain.
Note : Please consult your health expert.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
Is it suitable for office premises with no fresh air space
Really nice and I have never seen anything like this before ...
Great plant..looked nice.
Got the plant in good condition, and it is growing well.