(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Acanthocereus tetragonus
Acanthocereus tetragonus is a tall, columnar cactus.
Stems are dark green, have three to five angles.
Flowers are open from midnight until dawn, attracting hummingbird moths.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Acanthocereus tetragonus
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Acanthocereus tetragonus
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Acanthocereus tetragonus is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
Suddenly all my house plants have started blooming and have lush foliage :)
Thank you for nice plants deleviry ... now i can trust online shopping of plants?