What makes it special
An upright-growing tropical perennial that can reach up to 2 m in height. It's evergreen leave is V-shaped, deeply lobed and variegated with a deep-green sheen and distinctly marked with large silvery white veins. The margins of the leaves have silvery borders too.
The leaves are about 30-40 cm long and 15-20 cm wide. Leaves have deeply undulating margins or edges, resembling the wavy blade of a kris dagger, hence its common name, the Kris Plant. Leaves undersides are purplish-red in color.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- Prune the infected and dried leaves or plant part.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What you get
|Alocasia Hybrid - Plant||1||Details|
|4.7 inch Chatura No. 12 Square Plastic Planter (Green)||1||Details|
|4.5 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black) - as Inner||1||Details|
- These are tropical plants of the Arum family that are treasured for their decorative leaves.
- It is having variegated leaves which make it even more attractive.
- It is easy to care ornamental hybrid plant you can use to decorate your space.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments