249+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hedera Helix, English Ivy
Hedera helix is a species of flowering plant in the family Araliaceae. It is vigorous, fast-growing, woody evergreen perennial that is primarily grown as a climbing vine or trailing ground cover.
Planting and care
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in part shade to full shade. Will also grow in full sun. Tolerates a wide range of soils, but prefers rich loams. Tolerates some drought, but produces best foliage color in evenly moist soils.
Caring for Hedera Helix
- Water the plants freely during growth.
- Keep English Ivy houseplants moist in the summer.
- Avoid hot sun and winter winds.
- Spraying English Ivy with soft water weekly will help prevent spider mites from infesting the plants.
- Look for the insect attack (Aphids, mealybugs, caterpillars) and apply general insecticide.
- Ground covers may be trimmed on the edges with a spade or shears.
Typical uses of Hedera Helix
Special features: It is the best option for fences, trellises or walls and Ground cover.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It adds beauty to the garden when added to the hanging baskets.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.
Very nice plant but price is ok
Wow plant in excellent shape.
Excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though