|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Senecio crassissimus
Senecio crassissimus is evergreen leaf-succulent Leaves are the vertical manner of silver-grey waxy appearance laterally positioned purple circumference flattened fleshy leaves. It has thick erect stems produce bright yellow daisy-like flowers at the tip of the plant during mid-summer to autumn.
Planting and care
Plant succulent where it receives several hours of bright sunlight but is protected during the hottest part of the day. Avoid total shade, which causes the plant to become long and spindly. Sunlight brings out the intense red leaf edges.
Caring for Senecio crassissimus
- While usually grown as a houseplant, the succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family can grow outside in regions with warm or mild winters. The more light, the denser the foliage and the more numerous the blooms.
- Water Senecio crassissimus deeply whenever the top of the soil feels dry and let the soil dry before watering again, as Kalanchoe rots quickly in the muddy soil.
- Check the leaves often during the winter months, and water only when the leaves begin to appear shriveled.
Typical uses of Senecio crassissimus
Special features: The large leaves of Senecio crassissimus looking as if turned on the edge are the most unique feature.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for outdoor and indoor living room.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments