** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Saraca Asoca, Sita Ashok, Ashoka Tree
Ashoka is an evergreen wild tree still found in Himalayas and across Indian sub-continent. Its height is about 6 to 9 meters, leaves 15 to 25 cm long and green colour. In spring season ashoka tree is covered with red colour flowers and looks really very beautiful. The fruits are about 6 to 10 inches long, looks like broad beans containing 6-8 grey colour seed like chest nut.
Planting and care
Caring for Saraca Asoca
- Plants need water, but the watering amount varies in different plants.
- Summer Plants does not need much watering but some Vegetables plant does need lots of water.
- Watering should be in an optimum amount for plant's healthy growth.
- For proper watering, first find the type of soil and type of soil drainage favorable for the plant.
- Watering is one of the major factors of Ashoka care.
- A caring gardener should always know the amount of water needed for respective plants.
- In summer: Lots of watering.
- In Winter: Average Water.
- If you have a large garden, compare and discover plants which need lots of water and you will be able to decide the irrigation method to install in your garden.
- For over-watering plants drip irrigation is implemented.
- Such methods will help to water your plants in precise quantities ensuring their perfect care.
Typical uses of Saraca Asoca
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: The bark of Ashoka Tree is used for its medicinal value and it is reported to have a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue.Always seek advice from a professional before using a plant medicinally
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
Some leaves are green and some leaves are greenish yellow but anyway it looks great!
Plant came securely packed.Plant is good, no brown leaves. Hope it grows well
Any query about saraca asoca, sita ashok, ashoka tree - plant