Peperomia clusiifolia jelly, Peperomia clusiifolia variegated - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peperomia clusiifolia jelly, Peperomia clusiifolia variegated
The palmate pattern of leaf veins is marked out in some species as furrows in the leaves or as colored lines. Most Peperomias have tiny flowers which are packed into a characteristic greenish or brown conical spike (spadix) like an inverted catkin.
Flowers are interesting but not particularly showy. Many variegated cultivars with foliage that is mottled with cream, gray or gold.
Planting and care
Most Peperomia species can be relatively easily propagated from leaf cuttings, similar to the way African violets are propagated. Remove large leaves with their stalks (petioles) and bury in seedling starting soil. Use of a rooting hormone can increase odds of success. Place the cutting in a warm, bright place until new growth emerges.
Caring for Peperomia clusiifolia jelly
- If your peperomia plants are wilting, in spite of regular watering, the plant is likely not getting enough oxygen to the roots.
- Avoid direct afternoon sun.
- Set the plant in a humidified room or on wet pebbles.
- Keep the peperomia leaves dry and provide good air circulation to prevent diseases.
Typical uses of Peperomia clusiifolia jelly
Special features: Variegated leaves
Ornamental use: The Peperomia houseplant is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your houseplant collection.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Amazed to see this plant.