999Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Phalaenopsis Orchid (Any variety, White)
This product will have any variety of white color flowers at the time of shipping.
Phalaenopsis orchid has a single growing stem produces one or two alternate, thick, fleshy, compact leaves. The inflorescence of this orchid is a raceme or panicle appears from the stem. This bloom can live for several weeks. If kept in indoor condition, the flowers may be live last two to three weeks.
Planting and care
You can propagate with the division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. For orchid cultivation, the potting mixture should consist of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk, and fiber.
Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% should be done at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it should start from 30 days after planting. Use mist or overhead sprinkler to provide the water and to maintain humidity.
Caring for Phalaenopsis Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- This orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- You should keep the plant directly in front of airflow to maintain the humidity.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Phalaenopsis Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Phalaenopsis orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...
Plant received looks good. However, exact review can be given after the plant starts to grow.
Excellent service and good product. Well packed and well delivered. Though few leaves were fallen but plant was almost ok.
i just check out d site,its realy vry amazing n affordable site,thanku fr introducing to sch site.
Verry small size.but good product no any damage when i got it in my home delievery is superior