Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Monks hood
Aconitum napellus is an erect, tuberous-rooted perennial which features dense, terminal racemes (to 8" long) of hooded, deep purplish-blue to violet flowers atop rigid, leafy stems typically growing 2-4' tall. Commonly found in moist pastures and moist mountainous areas of Europe and Asia.
Planting and care
Best grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Soils must not be allowed to dry out, but need sufficient drainage to prevent wet conditions from developing. Best in full sun in cool summer climates.
Caring for Monks hood
- Needs cool nights below 70 degrees F. to grow well
- Cut back stems after flowering to encourage an additional late season bloom.
- Although plants may be propagated by division, they are often slow to establish and are probably best left undisturbed once planted.
Typical uses of Monks hood
Special features: Monkshood dislikes hot weather, so it's usually not a great choice for gardeners in hot-summer climates.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments