|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hollyhock Malva
It may be considered a perennial or biennial. Upper leaf lobes have a more triangular shape. Long stalked, with 5 petals, bright rose-purple flowers with darker stripes along the petals bloom singly or in 3 to 5 flowered axillary clusters.
Planting and care
Caring for Hollyhock Malva
- After the growing season is over, Hollyhock should be cut back to ground level.
- To assure that the plant does not get killed out completely, cover the area with mulch, in case the winter is real harsh.
- Look for an insect attack and can be treated with insecticides and insecticidal soaps.
Typical uses of Hollyhock Malva
Special features: Hollyhocks grow heart-shaped leaves that clump up into a mound below the flower stalks.
Culinary use: Leaves are used as an edible in Europe.
Ornamental use: The showy blossoms on hollyhocks make great cut flowers for bouquets. They add a traditional look to cottage gardens. Use these flowers as border plants, mass plantings and showcase plants. Hollyhocks are visually appealing when placed along a fence or a wall.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Beautiful flowering plant
Is it available in white color flower also.