Set of 3 Bonsai looking Adenium Plants
Why we created this pack ?
- Eccentric pack of 3 pink coloured Adeniums all set to pour beauty and vibrant joy to your garden
- Easy to care, low maintence, hard to kill are some of features for which it is loved by all plant lovers across world.
Whats in the pack ?
- There will be 3 pink flower adenum plants potted in 4 or 5 inch plastic pot.
- The plant height will be 1 to 1.5 feet and will be 1 to 2 years old.
- Offer valid for limited time only or untill stock last.
Grow & Care Adeniums
Taking care and growing adenium obesum, a succulent plant more commonly known as Desert Rose is not challenging, and the plant will reward you with its unusual shape, beautiful deep red to pure white flowers and its tolerance of occasional neglect.
Desert Rose plants found at the garden shop are usually grown from seed and similar to the true species found in nature. With the right conditions, Adenium obesum can be a fast growing and stunning houseplant
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Desert rose||Beautiful deep red to pure white flowers||Year round blooming plant||Up to 40 to 60 cm||Easy|
Planting and care
The plant performs best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plants them on the ground. In dormancy, these plants require special care, especially after entering dormant periods. It is advised to move containers to dry and frost-free locations and water the plants once per month. When the spring comes, increase the amount of water, because the plant starts entering another cycle.
|Full to partial sunlight||Good quality, coarse potting mix of 65% perlite, 5% rock, 5% sand and 20% topsoil with coir or a small percentage of peat. Do not add fertilizer until the plant has been in the pot for 2 to 3 months.||2 to 3 times in a week.||Not more than 95 degrees F.||Established adeniums do not need much care. In fact, many people never fertilize their adeniums and they grow great. Do not fertilize when flowering because it may cause the flower to drop.|
Caring for Adenium
- Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days. As the flower grows in warm climates, where the temperature always remains above 50F even at night, remember to water it regularly even throughout winter months. This will allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Temperature is another thing you should pay attention to. I
- n case you live in a subtropical climate, you can place the plant indoors until the cold weather passes. Adenium can also be grown outdoors in areas where the temperature never goes below 40.
- The desert rose can survive 40 degrees with little damage, but when the temperature is below 30, the plant dies.
- In winter the plant can freeze, even if it is placed in a greenhouse.
- There are a few tips on how to care for adenium in winter. Many people treat it like a cactus.
- Caring for adenium, water it only on warm sunny days and move it to the house, when there is a risk of frost.
Throughout the year
Typical uses of Adenium
Special features: Can be kept indoor in AC. The more sunlight plant get, the more flowers it blooms. The plant is very hardy, it need little care.
Benefits of this pack
- You get 3 Adenium plants in a single pack
- Plants require low maintenance
- Harvesting throughout the year
- Plants can be kept in the balcony
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
There are yet no reviews for this product.