Tomatoes are favorite garden vegetable.
1 packet contains - 100 seeds.
Description for Tomato F1 Hybrid Sachriya
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
Planting and care
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
For Growth 70-75 F
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Tomato F1 Hybrid Sachriya
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer. Keep watering consistent!
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- To help tomatoes through periods of drought, find some flat rocks and place one next to each plant. The rocks pull up water from under the ground and keep it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- If using stakes, prune plants by pinching off suckers so that only a couple stems are growing per stake.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have over wintered.
Typical uses of Tomato F1 Hybrid Sachriya
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good growing still
Some good number of seeds have germinated . Would know better later on when they would eventually produce flower & egg plant
Came on time... and the plant seems to be growing really fast. Hope I get a vegetable soon.
vegetable Seeds germinated within a week of sowing and excellent success rate.
Any query about 1+1 tomato f1 hybrid sachriya - seeds