For delivery in Bangalore, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Spherical desert plant terrarium (5.5in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Spherical desert plant terrarium is a collection of small Succulent growing in a container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains round shape container with succulent plants, pebbles, toy, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Pot Height : Approx. 5.5 Inches
Opening Diameter : Approx. 4 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Spherical desert plant terrarium
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
Typical uses of Spherical desert plant terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
I purchased a plant online from nursery live and received it in a very perfect condition, Thanks nurserylive team
Nice came in good condition
This is one of my favorite plants.
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice