Wheat Grass Green Sprouts Leaf - Microgreen Seeds
Microgreens are relatively easy to grow on a small scale and can also thrive indoors if indirect bright light is available. Wheat is a grass widely cultivated for its seed as a cereal grain. Wheat is an annual grass with simple culms, erect and leaves are flat and narrow.
Flower spikes are long, slender, dorsally compressed, and somewhat flattened. Follow the steps to grow your own Microgreens:
1. Select a container having 4-6 inches upper diameter. Fill the container with well-drained and nutrient-rich soil leaving some space (About 1 inch) below the rim.
2. Scatter seeds over potting soil in a planter and cover with another thin layer of soil.
3. Mist the soil with water and Cover the seed container with transparent plastic paper.
4. Place near a source of bright indirect sunlight or under artificial bright light. Continue to mist the seeds to keep the soil moist. Don't overwater it.
5. Remove plastic wrapping once seeds start to germinate.
6. After germination the Microgreens will be ready to harvest in 2-3 weeks.
Combo Constituents -
Wheat Grass Green Sprouts Leaf - Microgreen Seeds 2 Qty
||Bread wheat, Gehun
Planting and care
- Keep the seedlings container in indirect bright sunlight
- The media should be well drained
- Apply Water occasionally to keep the growing medium moist
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the growing medium to check the moisture
- Do not over water
- Remove dead, infected or damaged seedlings from container
Water the seedlings to keep the growing media moist.
Poke your finger/plain small stick into the growing medium to check the moisture, apply water if top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
Do not over water.
||Use cocopeat or well-drained soil for growing microgreens.
||16-26 degree Celsius