1 packet contains Beans - 25 seeds.
The bean is a bushy, hardy annual that can grow from 3 to 4 ½ feet tall. The bean has square stems with leaves divided into leaflets. Pods are 6 to 8 inches long and contain 4 to 6 flat, oval seeds that can be white, yellow, green, or pinkish-red.
Different types of varieties are available to grow in different habitat like . Pencil Beans Selection.
||Vicia faba, horsebean, broadbean, fava bean
|| 0.5ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ ¢ÃƒÆ’ ¢Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ ¬Ãƒâ€¦ ¡ ¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ ¢ÃƒÆ’ ¢Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã… ¡ ¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬ ¦Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…â€œ1.8 m
|| Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Water broad beans just before the soil dries out, but do not over-water them
- Keep soil moist during flowering and pod formation
- Plant beans in well-drained soil
- Broad beans do not require feeding apart from planting in fertile,
Dwarf Beans Purple Queen care
- Beans are a cool-season crop that grow best in temperatures ranging from 60 ° to 65 °F, but fava beans will grow in temperatures as low as 40 °F and as warm as 75 °F
- Sow broad beans in spring as soon as the soil can be worked for harvest before the weather warms
||Provide regular water throughout the growing season.
||60 ° to 65 °F
||Apply any organic fertilizer
|| Beans require 80 to 100 days to reach harvest. Pick broad beans for fresh use like snap beans when seeds are about the size of a pea.
Dwarf Beans Purple Queen special feature
Unshelled broad beans will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Broad beans can be frozen, canned, or dried.
Dwarf Beans Purple Queen uses
- Beans can prevent heart disease
- Beans can fight cancer
- Beans can lower cholesterol
- Beans can help you lose weight
- Beans can help manage diabetes
- Beans can cause migraines
- Beans can raise blood pressure
- A simple recipe for fava beans would be to sautÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬ Ãƒ ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã¢â€ž ¢ © them with bacon or pancetta until tender and then serve topped with melted butter and shaved pecorino cheese and freshly ground black pepper
- fava beans in a pasta recipe, youd first boil some water, add Kosher salt, and blanch the beans for 3 to 5 minutes
- Also use in salad