Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Zephyranthes Lily, Rain Lily (Pink)
Rain lilies generally produce three upright petals and three identical sepals, ranging from narrow to broad. The foliage is grassy and bright green. Leaves are a deep glossy green and measure 3 mm wide.
Planting and care
Sowing season of Zephyranthes bulbs in the summer season. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb and sow the bulb up to 5 cm deep. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Zephyranthes Lily
- Plant 5 cm deep in any moderately fertile, moist but well-drained soil.
- Protect from winter wet. Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
Typical uses of Zephyranthes Lily
Special features: Flowers look like the star.
Ornamental use: Effective in border fronts, rock gardens and along paths or sidewalks.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Last time I purchased seeds but I am not satisfied.
Really nice flowers i planted in my house in goa.
Can this flower plant grown in pots?
are this sesonal
I want this plant.