Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Daffodil Tahiti (Yellow, Orange)
Daffodil is spring-blooming perennial plants of the Amaryllidaceae family. The plants are scapose, having a single central leafless hollow flower stem. Several green or blue-green, narrow, strap-shaped leaves arise from the bulb. The plant stem usually bears a solitary flower, but occasionally a cluster of flowers (umbel). Flowers may be single or double, grow singly on a stem or with multiple flowers per stem, and height varies from 6 to 20 inches. This trumpet shape contains the stamens and is the most conspicuous feature of the flower.
Planting and care
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Daffodil Tahiti
- Mulch their roots to help them retain moisture during warm dry periods.
- Using a garden knife, cut out any soft, mushy parts of the rhizome/bulb that seem to have rotted.
- Do not overwater.
- After hard frost in the fall, cut the foliage back hard, remove any foliage that appears spotted or yellowed and dispose of all debris. .
- Remove the leaves when they turn yellow .
Typical uses of Daffodil Tahiti
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: Daffodils bring cheer to the spring garden with abundant flowers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is it available in white color flower also.
Which season i grow the plant
Will you delier this to Delhi.
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
will u deliver this to my address.