Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Daffodil Tahiti (Yellow, Orange)
Daffodil is spring blooming perennial plants of the Amaryllidaceae family. The plants are scapose, having a single central leafless hollow flower stem. Several green or blue-green, narrow, strap-shaped leaves arise from the bulb. The plant stem usually bears a solitary flower, but occasionally a cluster of flowers (umbel). Flowers may be single or double, grow singly on a stem or with multiple flowers per stem, and height varies from 6 to 20 inches. This trumpet shape contains the stamens and is the most conspicuous feature of the flower.
Planting and care
Sowing season of Daffodil bulb in the rainy, autumn, and early winter season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 2 to 3 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Daffodil Tahiti
- At the time of chilling, fruits do not keep near the bulbs.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Daffodil Tahiti
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: Daffodils bring cheer to the spring garden with abundant flowers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is it available in white color flower also.
Which season i grow the plant
Will you delier this to Delhi.
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
will u deliver this to my address.