Did you know that nutrient-dense Microgreens happen to be more nutritious than mature vegetables?
Nurserylive is conducting again a 60-minute online workshop that will help you harvest microgreens and consume them.
Harvesting microgreens are ideal for beginners and city homes that have less space and sunlight. Learn to grow fresh organic microgreens like baby spinach, baby methi, mustard and likes at home!
Venue: Online, Zoom video call* (How to use Zoom)
Date and Time: Made available as per demand
Duration: 60 minutes
1. You can use garden soil, a saucer-type container, and seeds such as Wheat, Mustard, Methi, etc. from your kitchen.
2. To make your workshop more interactive, nurserylive recommends you to purchase any of the below microgreen kits/seeds.
3. You are requested to keep some old newspapers and a watering can/ spray bottle handy.
*Zoom meeting link will be shared with you 3 days prior to the session
What makes it special?
- Introduction to sprouts and microgreens
- Basics of seed selection
- How to successfully grow microgreens
- Post care and troubleshooting of your sprouts.
What do you get?
You get complete guidance on -
- What are microgreens?
- Difference between sprouts and microgreens.
- Benefits of microgreens.
- How to select seeds to be used as microgreens?
- How to grow microgreens?
- How to care for microgreens?
- How to harvest microgreens?
Availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms and Conditions
- For cancellations within 10 days before the scheduled session, no refund would be initiated
- For cancellations up to 10 days to the scheduled session, a refund of 50% amount would be initiated
- For cancellations from our end, full refund would be provided
- Participants who are more than 15 minutes late won t be allowed to join the session