which is also known with other names in global market like Expanded Clay Aggregate, Ceramsite, Leca, clay aggregate Hydroton, Hydrocorn etc.
** for new paypal users only
- Makes the plants in pots to look attractive.
- Prevent Soil Erosion.
- Can be used in all seasons.
- Made of 100% Natural Clay and 100% safe.
- Non Toxic Environmental Friendly Products.
- Has high water Adsorption Capacity and can hold Water 50% more thus Reducing the Watering Cycle by 3 Times.
- Has long life, high durability & can be reused.
- Contain 12 necessary element for plant growth
- Good ventilation, never soliding to a hard board
- Clean, no dust, no pest, inert and hygienic and do not stain flooring if spilled.
- Keep the required amount of moisture in soil in pots for long time, save water and maintenance cost
- .Well Draining: if placed in the bottom of pots and flower boxes, are indispensable to ensure proper drainage.
- Mainly used for indoor containers and flower boxes
- Bonsai cultivation
- Roof garden
- Green vegetables cultivation.
- Used for flower beds in large buildings and complexes where great importance is given to cleanliness, aesthetics, functionality and easy maintenance.
How to use:
- Can spread over the soil surface as a mulch
- Can place in the bottom of pots for drainage
- For effective mulching, apply a 2-3 cm deep layer (20 to 30 L/m²)
- Appeareance: Brown
- Moisture: 2%
- BD: 550 gm / lt
- Size: 12 - 18 mm
Material - LECA is made by baking pure natural clay at 1200 degrees Celsius for 3 hours in rotary kilns; the end product is pH neutral, doesn't degrade and is autoclavable. Capillary action on the surface of the lightweight pebbles allows it to absorb 40% of its weight in water and also allows for efficient evaporation to help maintain a constant humidity level.
Physical Properties - this versatile medium has hundreds of tiny pores that retain moisture. Large 8 to 16 mm average diameter size allows for maximum oxygen to the roots while providing a stable base for plant roots grown in active hydroponic systems or passive hydro culture applications. It holds water extremely well and transmits it effectively to the plant roots. The pellets are uniform in size and have an attractive, natural appearance.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is a good choice for Terrace gardening. Thanks.
This product is good and helps plants to grow leaf. I have been using this product for last 4 to 5 months and it is giving good results. Plants are full of green leaves but it is not helping in growin
Yet to use, Packing quality and response is good...To early to talk about results
Literally makes plants grow like magic beans !
Any query about light weight clay aggregates for plants - 1 kg