32 Reasons, Why Succulents Are The Best Plants Ever ?
1. They’re low-maintenance.
As long as they’re kept in sunny spots, they only need to be watered about once a week in the summer and once a month in the winter.
2. They come in all kinds of colors.
3. More colors
4. They’re trippy.
5. They like hanging out.
For complete directions visit here here.
6. They can live in teacups!
A quick note about planters: the man who I buy my succulents from, who has run the same wonderful succulent nursery in New York for the past 35 years, strongly recommends only putting them in planters that can drain. They’re hearty little guys and conditions can vary, but if you’d like to be on the safe side, make sure to have a hole or two in the bottom of any planter you might make or buy.
7. They can live in teacups ON LADDERS.
8. And in birdcages.
They will never be tamed.
9. In trucks.
10. In treasure chests.
11. And in mercury vases.
Here’s how to make these.
12. They can help you find your seat.
13. Perfect Gift
14. Gravity doesn’t concern them.
Find out how to make a vertical succulent garden here.
15. They’ll add some green to your dinner table.
16. They appreciate a good book.
17. More book designs
18. They make excellent party favors.
19. And beautiful year-round wreaths.
20. They’ll dress up any cupcake.
21. They dig wine as much as you do.
22. Like, every part of the bottle.
Find out how to make them here.
23. They can become LIVING JEWELRY.
25. They can live in houses like little people.
Here is how to make them yourself.
26. They can provide a poor balding statue with a glorious head of hair.
27. They’re the perfect companions for special occasions.
Here is how to make your own succulent corsage and boutonniere.
28. Perfect Bouquote
29. They like to hang out with Totoro.
30. Can Ride dinosaurs.
31. And best of all: you can use their cuttings to grow more succulents.
They’re like little green phoenixes, rising from the soil to bring us hope and joy.
32. Here’s a trophy for you, succulents. You deserve it.
carliestatsky.com / Via stylemepretty.com