Portulaca, 9 O Clock (Pink) - Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Portulaca, 9 O Clock (Pink)
Portulaca flowers are truly beautiful in various garden and landscape settings and have been used to beautify old structures and stone walkways, as they grow well in the old cracks in the structures where winds have deposited just enough soil to support them.
Portulaca flowers are beautiful growing around the stones of a garden path with their mix of beautiful colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, deep lavender, cream and white.
. Portulaca plants are native to Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay. Portulaca flowers are easy to grow and enjoy.
Planting and care
Portulacas love it hot and dry. You can plant them in poor, even sandy, soil. They also adapt to average garden conditions.
Just give them full sun and any well-drained soil. Water them after planting and watch them go. They will grow 4 to 8 inches high and spread 6 to 18 inches. You don t even have to deadhead.
If plants get scraggly, you can cut them back. Don t fertilize too much; it will encourage plants to produce thick foliage but fewer flowers.
Caring for Portulaca
- Water the plant only when the top of the soil is dry, as portulaca is a drought-tolerant plant that thrives in dry, desert-like soil.
- Fertilize to Portulaca every other week, using a liquid fertilizer with a balanced ratio such as 20-20-20.
- Alternatively, apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in midsummer.
- Pinch off wilted blooms to prevent the plant from self-seeding.
- Check portulaca often for aphids, tiny, green insects that gather on the undersides of the leaves or at the joints of the stems and leaves.
Typical uses of Portulaca
Special features: Moss rose is a beautiful, bright colored, low growing annual that blooms all summer long with little or no care required. It is one of the very few annual succulents.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Plant moss rose in a container or hanging basket and let it spill over like a sedum. Use moss rose as edging at the front of borders or in the cracks in a rock wall, or the spaces between stepping stones.
Medicinal use: The entire plant is depurative. It is used in the treatment of hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver with ascites, swelling, and pain in the pharynx.
The fresh juice of the leaves and stems is applied externally as a lotion to snake and insect bites, burns, scalds, and eczema.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
It s lovely. The plant was carefully packed and seems to be genuine plant. I m happy with my purchase.
Awesome seeds. All grow and are great.
Love how cute the plant is..
I am satisfied with the plants.
How old is the plant you have shown..?