With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pony Tail Palm, Beaucarnea Recurvata
Interesting fact: The Ponytail Palm is a distinctive looking houseplant with a swollen thick brown stem at its base that stores water. From the top of the stem, one or more rosettes of long, green, leathery leaves develop as the plant ages resembling ponytail.
This plant grows up to 9 feet in height in the ground plantation and in indoor condition grows up to 4 feet.
Planting and care
Areca palm is propagated by seeds. Rarely, a ponytail palm may produce an offset. Panting season of the ponytail palm is monsoon season.
Caring for Pony Tail Palm
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Typical uses of Pony Tail Palm
Special features: Leaves shape
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
This plant is very easy to grow.
Tried my self 90% germination rate.Go for it
excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though.
Very nice plant to have.