- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Philodendron Ceylon Gold is an evergreen, ornamental, climber houseplant. This unique plant has no back lobes on its leaves. It has paddle-shaped leaves are a bright almost fluorescent green color. Philodendron is one of the best air-purifying plants that remove airborne toxins such as formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
- Keep the plant indoor and outdoor with bright light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
Awesome.... Really I feel its now safe to buy plants online. Perfect packing....Great idea.
Bit price is high but it s amazing plant, sun is not required only lighting is enough at any conditions even room light is enough for this plant.
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
Very nice plant but price is ok